Or should I say biggly? No. Not biggly, right God? We should not sink to that level of mockery…
We shouldn’t even brag, but it is sort of Mitch’s fault (https://mitchteemley.com/2017/02/09/my-blogger-recognition-award/) because Mitch, someone I’ve never met except in the form of shared words, nominated me and God for a BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD. And unless he made this whole thing up (which Mitch is entirely capable of doing), I need to reciprocate. Of course, I would nominate Mitch, but he already got nominated, so I will play by the following rules:
Blogger Recognition Award Rules
- Thank the blogger/s who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post about it the Blogger Recognition Award
- Briefly tell how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 bloggers to give this award to
How I started
It seemed like the thing to do. I’ve been interacting with creation and the creator for a long, long time, and the urge to capture some of that in words and then find a way to share it overcame my natural reticence and skepticism.
Two Sagely Pieces of Advice
- Open up space in your soul whatever ways you can to grow and become a wiser, kinder human being. That might result in better writing, but if will for sure make the world a better place.
- Remind yourself how very, very short our lives are–and if you are inclined to write, get with it.
And now, my nominees and a confession. I’ve not been blogging long, so I only have a few followers and only follow a few blogs. I can’t nominate that many…
I get a kick out of Belfastfoodman because of the places his foodie posts take me in my mind. He also appears to be able to step out of his usual mode and express real human concerns. https://belfastfoodman.com/2017/02/01/fair-weather-so-called-friends/
My buddy who bravely began blogging before I did has this blog:
https://yakkityyakblog.wordpress.com/ and it is a funny, insightful, carefully crafted piece of writing every time she posts.
Ok. That’s it, but I have a worried feeling that the links I’ve pasted in aren’t going to work. That’s how techie I am…and let me assure you, God is even worse.
Peace. And thanks again Mitch.